- Working Together to Ensure the Future of the Scholarly Record. A statement on behalf of the Keepers network, July 2016. http://thekeepers.blogs.edina.ac.uk/keepers-extra/ensuringthefuture/
- Burnhill, Peter and Lisa Otty, Is it too late to ensure continuity of access to the scholarly record? Proceedings of the IATUL Conferences: 2015 IATUL Proceedings: Paper 6. Purdue E-Pubs, Purdue. http://docs.lib.purdue.edu/iatul/2015/ddp/6
- Burnhill, Peter. Tales from The Keepers Registry: Serial Issues About Archiving & the Web. Serials Review 39 (2013). pp 3–20.
- Burnhill, Peter. Tracking E-journal Preservation: Archiving Registry Service Anyone? Against the Grain 21 (1) February 2009. pp. 32,34,36 http://www.against-the-grain.com/d/TOCIssue?&volsearch=21&issuesearch=1 (Abstract only)
- Burnhill, Peter et al. Piloting an e-journals preservation registry service (PEPRS). Serials: the journal for the Serials Community. 22 (1) March 2009. pp. 53-59 http://uksg.metapress.com/link.asp?id=350487p5670h0v61 [This is a full version of the article published in Against the Grain – see above]
- Burnhill, Peter and Guy, Fred (2010) Piloting an E-journals Preservation Service (PEPRS). The Serials Librarian, (58) (1-4) January 2010. pp. 117-126. Author Posting. © The North American Serials Interest Group, Inc., 2010.http://edina.ac.uk/projects/peprs/docs/Author_version.pdf This is the author’s version of the work. It is posted here by permission of The North American Serials Interest Group, Inc. for personal use, not for redistribution. The definitive version was published in The Serials Librarian, Volume 58 Issue 1, January 2010. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/03615261003622742
- Burnhill, Peter (2013) Tales from The Keepers Registry: Serial Issues About Archiving & the Web. Serials Review, 39 (1), March 2013, pp. 3–20. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.serrev.2013.02.003. Publisher’s final copy of the work is also online at http://www.era.lib.ed.ac.uk/handle/1842/6682.
- Peter Burnhill, Gaëlle Béquet, Theron ‘Ted’ Westervelt, Alan Darnell. ‘Transnational Strategies for Stewardship of Our Shared Scholarly Record (and of Each Nation’s Published Heritage): Both Open and Subscribed Content‘ CNI Fall 2016, December 2016, Washington DC
Bequet, G. & P. Burnhill. ‘E-serials preservation: a worldwide challenge for research libraries’ IFLA/SOCRS, August 2015, Cape Town
- Burnhill, P. ‘Taking the Long View’, University of Edinburgh, Sept 7 2015, Edinburgh
- Otty, L. ‘Stewardship and preservation of e-journals: what is the role of the academic library?’ Where is the Library? NOWAL Conference, July 2015, Manchester UK
- Burnhill, P. & L. Otty ‘Is it too late to ensure continuity of access to the scholarly record?’ IATUL, July 2015, Hannover
- Burnhill, P.et al. ‘Actions to Ensure the Integrity and Continuity of the Scholarly Record’ LIBER, June 2015, London
- Burnhill, Peter (2015). ‘What EDINA Does: Ensuring Ease & Continuity of Access’ CALIBER, March 2015, India
- Burnhill, Peter (2014). Access to Digital Back Copy. CNI Fall 2014 Membership Meeting, Washington, DC, 8-9 December 2014
- Burnhill, Peter and Françoise Pelle (2013). Who is looking after your e-journals? Telling Tales About The Keepers Registry & Your Digital Shelves. IFLA World Library and Information Congress, Singapore, August 2013: Congress track 5: Ideas, innovations, anticipating the new Agile management: strategies for achieving success in rapidly changing times (Session 98) ‘Knowledge Management’ and ‘Academic & Research Libraries’ http://www.ifla.org/node/7813
- Burnhill, Peter (2014). It’s About Time: Preserving the integrity of the scholarly record. 37th UKSG Conference, Harrogate Conference Centre, 14-16 April 2014.
- Burnhill, Peter (2014). Tales from the Keepers Registry: Dr Who and the Scholarly Record. Association of Subscription Aggens & Intermediaries Annual Conference, London, 24-25 February 2014.
- Burnhill, Peter (2014). Ensuring the Scholarly Record is Kept Safe: Measured Progress with Serials. Academic Publishing in Europe 9, Berlin, 29 January 2014.
- Burnhill, Peter and Françoise Pelle (2013). Who is looking after your e-journals? Telling Tales About The Keepers Registry & Your Digital Shelves. IFLA World Library and Information Congress , Singapore, 17-23 August 2013
- Guy, Fred and Adam Rusbridge (2013) E-Journals and long-term availability: an overview and panel discussion on the archiving infrastructure to meet the needs of users. UKSG 2013 Conference, Bournemouth, 8-10 April 2013
- Burnhill, Peter and Guy, Fred (2009). Piloting an E-Journals Preservation Registry Service. Presentation given at the NASIG 24th Annual Conference held in Asheville, NC June 5-7, 2009.
- Burnhill, Peter (2009) PARSE.insight workshop on Preservation, Access and Re-use of Scientific Data held in Darmstadt (Germany), September 2009.
- Burnhill, Peter (2009) Knowledge Exchange Workshop, Edinburgh, October 2009.
- Burnhill, Peter (2010) e-Journals are forever?: Preservation & continuing access to e-journal content, Workshop organised by DPC, EDINA & JISC, British Library, 26th April 2010.
- Burnhill, Peter (2011) PEPRS: Recording the Extent Preserved. Presentation given at the ALA Holdings Update Forum, Universal and repurposed holdings information – Emerging initiatives and projects, June 25, 2011, New Orleans.
- Burnhill, Peter and Godefroy, Pierre (2011) The Keepers Registry. Presentation given at the ISSN Directors’ Meeting, Sarajevo, October 2011.
- Burnhill, Peter (2012) The Keepers Registry: Enabling Trust in E-Journal Preservation given the Digital Preservation Coalition’s “Trust and E-journals” event on 31st January 2012 at the Welcome Collection Conference Centre, Euston Road, London.
- Guy, Fred (2010) Finding out about the preservation of e-journals: the PEPRS Project. Internet Librarian International Conference 2010. 15th October 2010
- Guy, Fred (2011) Finding out about the preservation of e-journals: an overview of the Piloting an E-Journals Preservation Registry Service (PEPRS) project. UKSG 2011 Conference 4-6 April 2011
- Guy, Fred (2011) Finding out about the preservation of e-journals: an overview of the PEPRS Project and the Keepers Registry Beta service. British Library, Boston Spa, 13th October 2011
- Jones, M, Archiving E-Journals Consultancy – Final Report. Report commissioned by the Joint Information Systems Committee, October 2003.
- Jones, M, E-Journal Archiving (Review and Analysis of the CLIR Report E-Journal Archiving Metes and Bounds: A Survey of the Landscape), February 2007
- Kenney, A R, et al E-Journal Archiving Metes and Bounds: A Survey of the Landscape.Washington DC: Council on Library and Information Resources, September 2006
- Loughborough University and Rightscom. Scoping study for a registry of electronic journals that indicates where they are archived, Rightscom Ltd. and Loughborough University, January 2008
- Morrow, T, Beagrie, N, Jones, M and Chruszcz, J, A Comparative Study of e-Journal Archiving Solutions; a JISC funded investigation. Final Report May 2008
- Morrow, T, Electronic Journals access and preservation: roles responsibilities and emerging solutions. Presentation made at the United Kingdom Serials Group (UKSG) 2009 conference.
- Scoping study for a registry of electronic journals that indicates where they are archived.